Irrigation Water Management
Measure, Monitor and Manage
Irrigation Water Management significantly benefits Facilities Managers, and Business and Residential Property Owners. As South Africans- we are all exposed to high water related risk and these issues always surface when there is a drought or when electricity and water prices increase. But it's not just about SECURING WATER but also about REDUCING DEMAND.
SMART IRRIGATION | REMOTE MONITORING | SENSORS | WATER DIVERSION | WATER REUSE | WATER TREATMENT
Benefits Delivered To You:
Below are some of the the net results of proper water management:
Water Smart, Site-Specific Solutions
A variety of tools and resources deliver on effective irrigation water management strategies. These applicable options are made available to you after an audit or risk and impact assessment.
These strategies and systems manage and mitigate a number of risks such as increased water costs, regulations or actual water availability and may include:
- Smart irrigation technology including sensors and software
- Performance based water budgets and fine tuned irrigation scheduling
- Remote water management
- Water reuse systems
- Rainwater harvesting
- Greywater diversion and reuse
- Automatic leak monitoring, detection and shut off systems
- Improved water efficiency- replace old pipes, reduce leaks, or install pressure management devices
- Onsite residential and commercial water treatment and recycling systems
You simply can’t be without water!
Find out how we can help you treat, recycle and secure your supply.